Premises Liability, Negligent Security & Dangerous Property
Injuries on Dangerous Property Throughout Florida
The Barber Firm · Consumer Personal Injury Advocates
Unfortunately people are often injured in shootings, stabbings and sexual assaults that occur at retail establishments, business offices, shopping centers, night clubs, apartment complexes or the private home of others. Since many are unaware of the compensation they may be entitled to under the law; they fail to seek legal redress leaving hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table. Don't allow that to happen to you or anyone you love.
Under Florida law, property owners may be held legally responsible to pay for injuries that occur as the result of dangerous conditions on their property. This is known as the legal theory of premises liability. Premises liability law covers a wide range of dangerous, injury–causing conditions that can exist on commercial and residential property, including:
• Inadequately patrolling of the premises resulting in dangerous crime on the property that leads to injury
• Inadequate lighting on the premises resulting in dangerous crime on the property that leads to injury
• Inadequate security at a social event resulting in dangerous conditions on the property which leads to injury
• Shattered glass doors resulting in severe lacerations and scars
• Scalding hot showers resulting in burns, scarring and disfigurement
• Faulty outlets resulting in electrical burns or fatal electrocution
• Defective stairs and collapsed roofs that cause falls and broken bones or spinal cord injury
If you were injured or a loved one was hurt or killed in an accident on the property of another, you may be able to recover financial compensation in a premises liability claim. Contact the The Barber Firm, LLC today to learn more in a free consultation.
Experienced Representation in Dangerous Premises Liability Cases
The Barber Firm was created to provide knowledgeable legal advice and dedicated advocacy to injured consumers and families of fatal accident victims.
Attorney Barber understands the tactics commercial property and homeowners' insurance companies may use in an attempt to limit the amount they owe you for your medical bills, pain and suffering and any lost wages.
As a skilled and experienced attorney, Zedrick Barber II will fight at every stage of the process for the financial compensation you need after a serious injury or loss caused by the negligence of a property owner, commercial business or retail store.
To schedule an appointment to discuss a potential or ongoing premises liability insurance claim or lawsuit, please call the The Barber Firm, LLC at (561) 221–1708 or contact us online today.